Hey! Let me tell you something. I recently bought a golf simulator and, boy oh boy, I sure surpassed myself by practicing on it day and night. A golfer with his golf game on a golf course can take it all inside his very own home thanks to a golf simulator. I am living proof of that. With each golf swing I make using my golf club, the launch monitor helps me play golf better and better with each passing hour and minute.
An Indoor Golf Simulator & a Golfer Like Me
Today’s golf simulators are high tech and very sophisticated pieces of equipment. Away from the driving range within the vicinity of your abode you can improve your golf thanks to the ten thousand features of the simulator you buy online. The simulator will lend you instant feedback regarding so many things. These include within their repertoire: weather type, terrain, wind condition, tee setting and finally landscape that is either upwards, downwards or level in its slope.
With a Golf Simulator Improve Your Game
You have to trust me when I tell you that you become a mentally tough person each time you hit the ball. And as you hit balls with every shot, you also get rid of any boredom you might be facing in your life. The average golfer will immediately notice that such vital data as the launch angle, ball flight and ball speed will be noted down by the simulator. In other words, anything and everything that happens to the golf ball during your indoors practice session will only improve your golf game in the end. With the immediate feedback you get from the simulator, this is a sure thing and you just can’t go wrong.
Basically, everything about the game is reproduced in a vicarious manner. With this golf simulator improve my game I definitely can and that is a promise of mine to those who haven’t tried their hands on an indoor golf simulator. To use a golf simulator for a round of golf at home is to perfect your game via your swing which is essentially the product of pure experience. Golf simulators actually let you practice anywhere including renowned areas around the world such as Pebble Beach. Simulators allow game improvement and the game of golf becomes a matter of personal refinement.
A Golf Simulator will Improve your Game – Yes It is
What a simulator provides is basically a large screen in front of you. Also, there is the green turf and a ball you strike onto the screen. This is in many ways like virtual reality. You get the whole professional world of golf while sitting at home. What else do you or I need? Well, while the reasons why a golf simulator will improve your game are many, there are a few caveats you need to be aware of right from the start.
Firstly, golf is not as idyllic as we make it out to be (see my article: The 90-Degree Rule in Golf). It requires a lot of fine tuning and can at times even be frustrating to those not willing to learn its ins and outs. A simple swing analysis shows that the style of your swing changes with the passage of time. A golf swing is a result of a series of coordinated movements that are by no means simple. Also golf is pretty costly as far as the saying “Time is Money” is concerned. You need to spend a lot of time perfecting each move and while it all dovetails in the end, I know myself that it takes backbreaking patience and perseverance.
People looking to improve their game and achieve the best golf score can actually improve provided they have the opportunity to practice as I do on an indoor simulator. ( You can read our guide on how you can putt perfectly on a golf simulator ) With every type of shot you make, you also improve your swing and the practice time gets shorter by seconds and minutes. If there is one thing I realize it is that golf is a mind game if ever there was one. Yet that has not driven me crazy. On the contrary, I have just developed a sharp mind due to the simulator. Now even playing a real game of golf is not as difficult as it used to be.
Reasons Why a Golf Simulator leads to Game Improvement
A simulator offers with each golf shot I make a lot of quality feedback. Feedback itself is like experience in that it gives me a great education in the form of each golf lesson. So you too can help your game by relying on a simulator. Yet I will never forget the importance of enjoying the game since it is not just about the mind-numbing numbers. The process is a delight to engage in as well, besides self-improvement. By putting on golf simulators people can even enjoy the playing experience at St. Andrews.
However, we must never forget that using simulators is not the whole story. I who am an amateur like to use them indoors when the outside weather is not so good just like many professionals.
You have to venture out into the cold hard reality of the outer world and experience the game of golf in the raw on the links. Only that way can you get the best of both worlds. Many famous players around the world prefer practicing with the golf simulator at home to improve their game when push comes to shove. Even the likes of Tiger Woods used a simulator during the time he was injured and made a remarkable comeback in 2018.
This ought to remind us of the fact that while golf simulators are worth a lot of money, they are a wonderful substitute for the real thing. You will enjoy playing golf on a simulator and while there are some obstacles you will face along the way, the pleasure will also be there. For those who need to improve aspects of their game, the simulator will lend torture and bliss. Golf simulators are a sign of the fact that technology has almost caught up with reality.
An Indoor Golf Simulator lends Instant Feedback to Help your Game
So here is a brief rundown of the plus points of a simulator:
- Playing on the golf simulator from the comfort of your own home you can explore the courses in the world and immensely improve your level of perfection.
- Simulators allow you to see your swing speed. By moving swing shot after swing shot, you realize that it is not a simple procedure but quite a complex series of coordinated muscular movements.
- Using golf equipment on a golf course or driving range is strenuous and stressful. When golfers use a simulator they realize that a simulator experience is rather low maintenance and fun.
- Forget about the inclement weather outside and play to your heart’s content in your cozy and warm home.
- A simulator can lend feedback and thus is an excellent way to improve your game. One of the biggest benefits of having a golf simulator is that you can work on your game and thus uncover and rectify any weaknesses you might have.
- Simulators feature simulator technology which offer a full-fledged golf course experience. Thus these simulators lend you tips and tricks so that you will be able to practice in a better way.
- You save up on time. Within the course of a single hour, you can finish off an 18 hole series of golf play.
- Both pros and amateurs use the simulator and get instant feedback from it. Simulators also tell you actively how to use the club to hit the ball in a sophisticated manner.
- Yes, in case you might be wondering, it is definitely worth shelling out a number of greenbacks. The money spent does not go to waste.
- You get to calculate the distance you hit the golf ball on the simulator.
- You can play with your friends by linking up with them online. This makes the experience more interesting.
- You can literally turn back time thanks to the rewind feature on the golf launch monitors.
- A golf simulator eliminates wear and tear on the equipment. Through every simulator, every owner can start using the data to explore the best courses in the world at a fraction of the cost and no the clubs or tees won’t rust due to rain or sleet or snow.
Golf Simulators Actually Offer a Perfect Golf Game without a Flawed Golf Course
So now it is time to play the good old game of golf. You have your set of clubs and are in touch with your golf buddies online via many simulators. You can actually play, that is play a full game, in your home with ease and comfort. The simulator will note down your club head speed and swing dynamics as you practice every smart move of yours.
The really good thing is you can practice whenever you like, unlike the real world where the time of day and weather matter.
A simulator is the best coach you will get and it is all thanks to the miracle and magic of science and technology.